All the jewellery in our initial collection is plated in 24 carat gold.
In order to conserve the colour for as long as possible and avoid premature deterioration, it’s important to take special care of your jewellery.
We advise you to:
– Keep it in a dry place, and not in a bathroom or somewhere damp, as humidity can damage it.
– Avoid direct contact with water and products such as soap, perfume, lacquers or abrasive or chemical agents.
– Not to wear it in the shower, in swimming pools, saunas etc., or when doing any kind of physical activity.
– Avoid contact with hard surfaces.
– Clean gently with a soft cloth after each use.
Factors such as perspiration or even the natural pH of each person’s skin can modify the colour of your jewellery, which makes it impossible to guarantee the total immutability of the gold plating.